How To: Hide ALL YouTube comments

How To: Hide ALL YouTube comments
How To Hide ALL YouTube comments using a Firefox extension called Better Youtube. Please enable JavaScript to watch this video.



10 Simple Instagram Tips That'll Vastly Improve Your Photos, Or Easy Ways To Trick People Into Following You
11 Simple Tips that Will Instantly Improve your Instagram Feed


How to Teach Yourself to Play Bass Guitar. While an experienced instructor can help tremendously, it is possible to teach yourself to play bass guitar. Take some time to get used to the instrument, even if you already know how to play
Guitar Kits for Building Electric & Bass Guitars — Guitar Kit


As fast as that is, wouldn't it feel like a travesty if your Samsung Galaxy S3 took that long to open up Wikipedia? Surfing the web on my GS3 is pretty fast, but why not make it even faster? No matter how great my internet connection is, if I'm not optimizing my phone to better handle those speeds, I'm pretty much wasting my time and money.
How to Optimize & Speed Up Web Surfing on Your Nexus 7 Tablet


How to Scrub GPS Data from Your Photos. For Android. You'll need to (free) app called ImageOptim that is able to remove EXIF data (and reduce your image's file size). Simply drag and drop
How to Remove EXIF Metadata from Photos on Android


David Wang of the iPhone Dev Team has achieved what is considered quite a jaw-dropping hacking feat. Yesterday Wang posted a video of Google's Android operating system up and running on an iPhone. "The Android-on-iPhone hack is a notable technical accomplishment, but it's not likely to transform the
Gadget Hacks News — Page 53 of 55 « Gadget Hacks


You can use your voice to do actions like search, get directions, and create reminders. For example, to see if there's rain in the weather forecast, say, "Ok Google, do I need an umbrella tomorrow?" On some devices, you can also say, "Hey Google." Turn on voice search. On your Android phone or tablet, open the Google app .


How to Sync a Hotmail Account on an iPhone. This wikiHow teaches you how to add a Microsoft email account to an iPhone so that you can send and receive email and sync other data, such as contacts. Microsoft's web-based email platform is
How to set up a Hotmail account on iPhone - idownloadblog.com

How to Break up a large file and send the pieces by email


Another great gift idea for movie watchers is a phone case. There are several cases and attachments that make it easier to hold your phone for a long time or position your phone on a table. For example, PopSocket is an attachment which lets you carry your phone comfortably with only two fingers.
Best Christmas gifts for photographers 2018 | TechRadar


I had blackberry 9800, last week we went to Paris and on my way to the hotel I forgot it in taxi it was turned off but when I called my phone it was turned on, all I want is to get my pictures back ,,,it had password help plzzzzz :(
Basic Phone Controls on Your BlackBerry | CrackBerry.com


How do I copy text messages from LG Cosmos 2 to PC. I seem to run out of text message space very quickly and need to keep copies of some of my text messages. Today I got a microSD but don't know anything about them.
LG Cosmos 3 (VN251S) QWERTY Phone Verizon Wireless | LG USA

0 comments:

Post a Comment